Sometimes all it takes is a simple word substitution to turn a good line into a fantastic line. Sometimes that can be something as simple as the word “pants” inserted in place of some other minor word in a sentence. With that in mind some folks have come up with a list of 237 Star Wars lines improved by replacing a word with “Pants”. Here’s the top 15 ranked by popular vote:
- I find your lack of pants disturbing.
- You are unwise to lower your pants.
- The Force is strong in my pants.
- Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
- Your pants, you will not need them.
- I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
- You came in those pants? You’re braver than I thought.
- Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader’s pants.
- In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
- I think you just can’t bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.
- Pull up! All pants pull up!
- I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
- I’ve just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever.
- Alderan is peaceful, we have no pants!
- These aren’t the pants you’re looking for.
See the link for the remaining 222.
Found via Fark.com.